34 Strathpine Rd
Bald Hills QLD 4036
- This is a morning session booking (please select your day in calendar)
- Holiday Clinic Runs in the weeks of:
- 16th of December- 20th of December (Mon-Fri)
- 13th of Jan - 17th of Jan (Mon-Fri)
- 20th of Jan - 24th of Jan (Mon-Fri)
- Starts 9am - 12pm
- Ages 5- 12 years
- All skill levels welcome
- Parent drop off ok
- Please see our "Full day" for alternative care options
- Please note, non members are welcome at our holiday programs however will be required to pay a 1 off $20 membership fee payable direct to Tennis Gear on the day.
ActivityBook proudly presents the The Tennis Gear Holiday Clinics. Tennis Gear specialize in Tennis fun for kids. Their clinics are designed to fit well within with your busy holiday schedule and your budget! Their qualified coaches will be conducting a range of engaging and learning activities including: on court coaching, technique, motor skill development, physical training and so much more. It also allows our enthusiastic junior tennis players to play all year round!
The younger players are catered to by allowing them to learn with modified tennis rackets, balls, and court sizes that are appropriate for the ages and sizes of the children involved. Hot Shots tennis lessons apply a “learn through play philosophy”.
Tennis Gears senior tennis coach, Dom Andrew, organises the Holiday Clinic Tennis Session themes each day to facilitate learning, fun, variety and participation. The daily clinic themes are designed to give all players a taste of what tennis is really all about.
The program aims to keep the mornings busy with learning and development activities to promote focus in key time.
Children will be required to bring their own morning tea as they would at school. We recommend bringing a large water bottle, hat and sunscreen on the day.
Whether your child has played before, or is just trying tennis for the very first time, the coaches will be able to find a suitable group of children with a similar age and ability set so no one feels left out!
Come try out a day with us at our holiday program by booking online with ActivityBook today!
Rules and requirements
- Bring Morning Tea
- Wet weather policy: Our friendly staff will inform you if a day is postponed due to weather. Please note you will be credited a full day care holiday program to which you may use at any of our Tennis Gear locations. Please let our staff know if there is a preferred program you would like to be credited on.
- Please bring comfortable enclosed sports shoes, a hat, sunscreen, water bottle and racket. Please bring a lunch box with enough food to get your child through a busy morning of tennis. We have water fountains available at each centre.
Cancellation policy & discount
Cancellation policy: Flexible
- 5 to 11 : Selected
- 12 and over : Selected
- Staff training completed : First aid
Where do you find the Brisbane tennis centre voted number 1 by Tennis Australia? Just 10 minutes north of Brisbane’s city centre at the Shaw Park Tennis Centre – a tennis club for everyone located at Shaw Road, Wooloowin, offering the perfect setting to enjoy sport, keep fit, relax and socialise. The Shaw Park Tennis Centre is a 10 court facility that caters for players of all ages and standards. Whether you’re new to the game, keen to get back into it after a break or someone who takes their tennis a little more seriously, we have something for you. We offer a wide range of tennis coaching programs for both kids and adults from one of Brisbane’s most experienced and qualified teams, a number of different social tennis sessions to choose from on our Adult Timetable, over 80 teams in the Tennis Brisbane Super League competition and one of Brisbane’s best-stocked pro-shops all at your disposal just a short hop from the Brisbane city centre.
- Working With Children Check
You must be logged in to do this :