Dolphins Fitness and Aquatic Centre
(Dolphins Health Precinct)
Cnr Klingner & Ashmole Roads
Redcliffe QLD 4020
- This is booking is for a 4 day program
- Runs 16th Dec - 19th Dec
- Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday 11:30 till 1:30
- Thur is 11:30 till 3pm (double session)
- Ages 8-17
- Basic swim skills required but no prior dive skills required
- Parent supervision welcomed but not necessary
- Please note, the vendor will confirm your booking after a medical form has been emailed to you and completed. The transaction will be held, but not be processed until Aquaventures approves it (which is done post medical form). Bookings are subject to medical form clearance.
ActivityBook proudly presents Aquaventures Kids Scuba Diving Holiday Program 4 Day workshop!
The Aquaventures School Holiday Scuba Program gives kids aged 8+ the opportunity to undertake a scuba course in a swimming pool environment. During this course, participants will learn all about scuba equipment, how to read gauges, take their mask on and off underwater along with many other skills.
This program also provides kids the opportunity to make friends, build self esteem and nourish a sense of adventure.
Dive manuals and work book will be provided to all students as part of the scuba diving program. Students will receive a certification card on completion of the course.
This course provides a perfect starting point for kids interested in becoming scuba divers. The skills taught will make for an easy transition into an open water diver course when the reach 12 years of age.
-All equipment required to breathe underwater!
-Experienced PADI Instructor
-PADI Seal Team crew-pak including fun DVD, manual / activity book with dive log pages and stickers
-PADI Seal Team certification card
Come out and try out our exciting diving courses by booking online with Activity Book today!
Rules and requirements
- Please pack a healthy snack and lunch for the Thursday
- Bring a drink bottle
- Wear swimmers, all other equipment is provided
Cancellation policy & discount
Cancellation policy: Strict
- 5 to 11 : Selected
- 12 and over : Selected
- Staff training completed : First aid
Aquaventures is Brisbane's specialist kids diving school offering a range of underwater programs! We are a Brisbane-based company offering kids' scuba diving and marine education at Dolphins Health Precinct, Redcliffe, Brisbane and a number of our partner pools. Our primary focus is on the diver training and marine education of kids aged 8+ though younger children can enroll in our Scuba classes. This training is delivered through a number of courses including the Scuba and Snorkel classes offered on Activity Book. We also offer a holiday program to keep the kids active and healthy in the holidays whilst they learn something new. Book a class online with us today and come experience the magic that is underwater!
- Working With Children Check
You must be logged in to do this :