Dolphins Fitness and Aquatic Centre
(Dolphins Health Precinct)
Cnr Klingner & Ashmole Roads
Redcliffe QLD 4020
- This is a 1 class pass for 1 hour
- Runs 1 as per the dates below (select in calendar)
- Sunday 9th February 2020 @ 12:15pm
- Sunday 8th March 2020 @ 11:00am
- Tuesday 7th April 2020 @ 1:45pm
- Sunday 10th May 2020 @ 11:00am
- Sunday 7th June 2020 @ 11:00am
- All skill levels welcome
- Ages 8-17
- 4 kids per class
- Parent supervision welcomed but not necessary
- Please note, the vendor will confirm your booking after a medical form has been emailed to you and completed. The transaction will be held, but not be processed until aquaventures approves it (which is done post medical form). Bookings are subject to medical form clearance.
Activity Book proudly presents Aquaventures Kids Scuba Diving Classes! The programs are designed for kids aged 8+ to experience what it is like to be a scuba diver. The classes include a briefing about the dive and all of the scuba equipment that the kids will be using. It's then time for our bubblemakers to put the gear on and take their first breaths underwater.
Our students will get the opportunity to feel whats it's like to be weightless, just like an astronaut on the moon. Then it's time for fun & games underwater !
Kids do not need to be strong swimmers however they do need to be comfortable in the water. Classes are limited to 4 participants and the experience is limited to a maximum depth of 2 meters. All participants must complete a medical form prior to undertaking the experience which will be sent once the booking has been made. Please note the transaction will not be processed till the form has been sent and completed.
- An experienced PADI Instructor
- All of the required equipment including mask, fin and snorkel
- An Aquaventures certificate
Come out and try out our exciting diving classes by booking online with Activity Book today!
Rules and requirements
- Please bring a drink bottle, towel, swimmers and a change of clothes
Cancellation policy & discount
Cancellation policy: Strict
- 5 to 11 : Selected
- 12 and over : Selected
- Staff training completed : First aid
Aquaventures is Brisbane's specialist kids diving school offering a range of underwater programs! We are a Brisbane-based company offering kids' scuba diving and marine education at Dolphins Health Precinct, Redcliffe, Brisbane and a number of our partner pools. Our primary focus is on the diver training and marine education of kids aged 8+ though younger children can enroll in our Scuba classes. This training is delivered through a number of courses including the Scuba and Snorkel classes offered on Activity Book. We also offer a holiday program to keep the kids active and healthy in the holidays whilst they learn something new. Book a class online with us today and come experience the magic that is underwater!
- Working With Children Check
You must be logged in to do this :